Monday, February 1, 2016

She Works Hard For The Money


Work hard for the money!


My day job includes me working at a fancy Italian restaurant. I enjoy sometimes, but most of the time I want to do something more sedentary. Like, if I could work a desk job, that would be great! And it would also mean that I wouldn't have to try so hard to make money. Being a waitress, I have to put on a personality and interact with people constantly. I hate that. I'm not much of a people person, but I need the funds. These comics aren't gonna buy themselves! About the outfit: Since I have to wear a uniform to work everyday, I have to do low-key things to keep it geek. Like the watch. It's not everyday that you see someone with a Captain America watch. And as for the purse, well I don't know if it was intentional or not, but it reminds me of Spider-Man. Honestly I'm not a big fan of Spider-Man, but that bag is cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment