Saturday, February 6, 2016

Keep It Geek: At The Gym


Keep It Geek: At the Gym


I've been thinking about going to gym to slim down a bit. I don't necessarily need to lose any weight, I just want to tone down my bottom.My diet has been slacking lately. Mostly because I'm too lazy or tired to cook, and on top of that I don't like to shop for food. I know it's better financially to go food shopping, I just don't like to do it. I had an idea of one day going to the flea market and turning up on some vegetables, but that didn't work. The way I'm set up, the veggies would go bad. There is the option of buying frozen veggies, but I don't trust them.They smell funny when you start to unfreeze them. So I'm thinking that maybe if I just do some exercise, it will help me out some. But the only way I'll be motivated to do it is if I have a cute outfit to workout in. Unfortunately, the Loki pants are not available right now. I'm pretty sure I can find some Iron Man or Batman ones. I already have a Batman shirt picked out. It says "I'm training to be Batman" on the front. I picked it up at Walmart for about $8.There's also a Superman and a Wonder Woman one. You can probably still find those. I know the Batman one is pretty much gone(because everyone loves Batman). Every Walmart is different depending on where you live.

But yeah, back to the outfit. The gym bag is really cute and it goes with my Marvel travel set that I've collected. I didn't buy it as a whole, I found bits and pieces and put it together.Every piece has the retro comic collage design on it. Kind of like my blog background. I think it's from the same brand that made my travel toiletries bag. And if that's the case, the quality is really good. Good enough for you to bring to a sweaty gym and still hold up. Once I buy it I'll let you know for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment