Friday, March 4, 2016

Shopping Tips!


Shopping Tips


These are some shopping tips that I've acquired in the years of me clothes shopping and I want to share them with you in hopes that you find them useful. Mind you there aren't that many, but I still find it useful

1. Wear your hair in a ponytail or some kind of up-do. If you're going shopping for clothes, my best guess is that you're going to be taking clothes off and putting them back on and that can mess up your hair. Especially when it's down and can get tangled up in everything. Keeping it in a bun or ponytail or whatever keeps the crazy hair to a minimum. So after hours of dressing room time, you still look good!

2. Wear a dress. It will save you a lot of time in the dressing room if you have a dress to just slip on and off. A skirt would be my second option. I guess it depends on what you're shopping for. Like, if it's just general clothes shopping or you're looking for a new shirt, wear a dress. If you're just pants and/or skirt shopping, then wearing a skirt would be fine. In any situation wearing a dress is the best way to go.

3. Wear slip on shoes. Any shoes without a buckle or lace will work. Zippers are fine. Heels? That depends on the person. I mean, if you've got the skills to walk around the mall all day in heels, then go for it! I won't stop you. But for me, I have to wear some sort flat shoe if I know I'm gonna be on my feet for awhile. Ballet flats, regular flats, vans, toms, sandals (not gladiator!), flip-flops,boots, and even kitten heels are all good options. The reason to wear these type of shoes is pretty much the same as the dress. It makes dressing and undressing easier and faster.

I hope these few tips helped! These are things that I do when I know I'm going out clothes shopping. Most of the time I shop online so I don't go out much. But when I do, I'm ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment